Please read these Terms and Conditions completely and carefully before using our services on http://www.super-reseller.com (“Super-reseller Services” or “the Site”) operated by the Super-reseller owner and staff (“we” or “us” or “Super-reseller”). By using the Site or the Super-reseller Services or even you are just visiting (Registered and unregistered user), you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Super-reseller Terms and Conditions
Super-reseller reserves the right to modify, update or change the Super-reseller Terms and Conditions in our sole discretion without notice. You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Super-reseller may provide you additional forms of notice of changes as appropriate under the circumstances. By continuing to use the Super-reseller Services after any change to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.
The Site and the Super-reseller Services are open to anyone 18 years of age or older. You can visit the Site to view our products without signing up and you will be considered a “User”. However, we are required to sign up the Site to be our member (“Super-reseller Member”) if you want to buy any product from us.
Responsibilities of a Super-reseller Member
When you are a Super-reseller Member, you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You have read and accept the Refund Policy;
- You have provided your correct information when you signed up to be a Super-reseller Member;
- You have provided an email address when you signed up and you may be required to confirm the email address via a confirming email that may be sent you during registration or at any time thereafter. Email confirmation is a method which we use it to check that all email addresses of Super-reseller members are valid and still active;
- You will inform us if your information or email address changes;
- You agree that you will not share the secure password with anyone. We strongly recommend that you should specify a combination of numbers, symbols and lower and upper case letters while creating the secure password;
- You will not use any product you bought from us to break any laws.
- You will not violate these Terms and Conditions at any time thereafter;
- You will be responsible for any damages that result from your violating all or any part of these Terms and Conditions or breaking any laws that result from using any product you bought from us; and
- You will be still responsible for any damages or any costs that result from your violation or any part of these Terms and Conditions or breaking any laws that result from using any product you bought from us even though you will not be a Super-reseller member thereafter.
Super-reseller reserves the right to terminate your membership on the Site (“Super-reseller Membership”) at any time without warning for any or no reason, with or without prior notice and without liability, and can even take legal action if needed. For example, we will terminate a membership account of a user who use any product bought from us to break any laws or violate these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any terms of these Terms and Conditions, you can cease use of the Site or the ImageGlee Services at any time.
Limitation of Liability
You buy any product from us at your own risk and they are provided “AS IS”. Super-reseller makes no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
Super-reseller makes no guarantee of availability of product. In no event shall Super-reseller be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any product you bought from us. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
You agree to indemnify and hold Super-reseller harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to any product you bought from us. This expressly includes:
- Your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material that result from using any product you bought from us.
You also agree that you will still be responsible for indemnifying Super-reseller for breaches that occurred from using any product you bought from us although you bought them from us for a long time ago.